With the dawn of the new year, there also came about a strong sense of strength and hopefulness as said by Leatrice Elseman, Executive Director of the Pantone Color Institute. The colors of the year – a bright yellow, and Ultimate gray were chosen to show that it is not about one color or one person but it’s much more! So, looking forward to 2021- a new year that will travel on the wheels of hope and strength, here are 5 ways ready to be grabbed to let your cosy companions, your homes, imbibe and soak in the beauty as we spend more time indoors in our cosy confines:
1. Warm sun-kissed windows with Ultimate gray curtains to help your room get the right amount of tranquility and energy flow
2. Illuminating upholstery that works to brighten up the space and that corner while you sip your evening tea
3. Candles lit in full glory that illuminate your space via this Ultimate gray candle holder. You’ve got both the Pantone colors at the same time!
4. If your home lies in a place where there is abundance of sunshine, then Ultimate gray wallpapers can be your home’s mate to maintain the scenic balance between drab and delight!
5. A woven rug is all you need to liven the floor or rest and renew in the new year!